For Day 2 of Writing 101, I filled in the blank: I like ________.
- Completing a creative project or as of late my college assignments. I might’ve gone too far in making sure an ungraded piece would be ranked at the highest standard just to see I could do it.
- When my songs come on and I’m ready on the floor, song and dance are beyond delightful.
- 90s films, especially Addams Family Values. That’s often my go to film for a cosy night in. Morticia Addams. Macabre. Marvelous.
- Quirky piano pieces like Sunrise by Hauschka and Hopopono by GoGo Penguin.
- Sleeping in my bed, waking up in my bed, coming home to my bed. My bed.
- That point of exhaustion, spurned by a sugar high, where you end up laughing so hard your face hurts and it’s hard to breathe after an intense HIIT session.
- Self-development by living a Christ-centred life: overcoming weaknesses, expanding my horizons and finding the best version of myself.
- Chicken, rice. Cooking a feast for people I like, family, friends. I’ll add Tom Hiddleston in there too if I could.
- When a guy can not only dance but can lead you in dancing.
- Shooting people for photography.